This is an opportunity to join a club that has two Championship courses which have been listed in Golf World & Golf Monthly magazine's 100 Best Courses in the UK.
Some Of The Benefits You Will Enjoy As A Member Are:
- Course availability virtually 52 weeks of the year (very seldom on temporary tees or greens).
- Tees reserved for "Members Only" on each course for periods each day.
- The opportunity to play in club competitions. These include monthly Medals, Stablefords, Mixed Foursomes and Yellow Tee competitions - all year round.
- The ability to introduce up to three playing partner guests for half the regular Green Fee.
- Being able to relax with fellow members in a comfortable clubhouse with full bar, catering services and a regular programme of social events.
Subscriptions - For Those Residing:
- Upto 50 miles from the club: £1,054 (2020) per annum + £75 Bar and Catering Levy.
- Between 51-90 miles from the club: £747 (2020) per annum + £40 Bar and Catering Levy.
- Over 91 miles from the club: £572 (2020) per annum + £25 Bar and Catering Levy.
- We do have a joining fee of £200 for Country & Full Membership categories.
- We have an active Junior section with over 60 members, boys and girls.
- Free coaching sessions for beginners with our assistant professionals.
- Advanced coaching at special rates.
- Free coaching is available for some competition winners from our head professional Albert Mackenzie, who is also a county coach.
- We have a 6 hole academy course that gives beginners a chance to play competitive golf.
- Throughout the year there is a competition once a month. Additional competitions are run during the school holidays.
- We also have a team in the North Devon Junior League and play against six other local clubs.
- Subscription fees range from £25 for age under 10, £35 under 12, £55 under 14, £75 under 16, £95 under 18 £170 under 20 £265 Youth 21-24 & £482 Youth 25-27
Adult Academy Membership
This is a 2 year programme with the aim of having a handicap at the end of the course. We have a structured series of lessons in groups and as individuals, course walks and meetings to answer questions on rules etc. Our PGA Professionals are at hand to help with all aspects of the game from the swing, to putting, chipping and course strategy. This is a great way to either learn the game, or rekindle that passion for the sport after a time away from the game
If you are interested in joining the Academy Programme, please
CLICK HERE to download an Application Form, in addition, please
to view all the information you require on this programme. Group Session Dates can be found by
HOW TO JOIN:
Please complete an
APPLICATION FORM and send it to Saunton Golf Club Ltd or complete this
North Devon EX33 1LG
If you do not know any Club Members to propose and second you, a letter of introduction from the Secretary of your current or previous golf club would be considered by the Committee.
There are many other categories of membership:-
See the full list