4 Ball Better Ball (1 score to count)
Enter & Pay Online -
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org your preferred course for Day 1 and confirm the names of your playing partners (if any).
(1) The competition will be played in accordance with the RULES OF GOLF as laid down by the Royal & Ancient Golf Club of St. Andrews.
(2) All competitors who are members of recognised Golf Clubs, may enter, but the maximum permitted playing handicap is 32 for men and 40 for women, Juniors under the age of 18 must be partnered by an adult.
(3) The Committee reserve the right to alter or vary the published programme and conditions at any time and refuse any entry without stating a reason.
(4) Official Active Handicap Certificates must be produced on request.
(5) Slow play will be liable to penalty under Rule 5.6a Unreasonable Delay of Play.
(6) In the event of a tie All Prizes will be decided on the last 18, 9, 6, 3, 2 & 1 holes of the round played at RND.
(7) Players may use devices that measure distance only (e.g GPS). Such devices must not measure any other condition. Please refer to the Club’s Local Rules.
This competition is now full.
If you would like to join the reserve list, please email email@example.com.